East End Strategic Plan 2013-2016
The development of the East End Strategic Plan 2013-2016 was funded through the Victorian Government's Office of Housing Hot Spot initiative.
The Mallee Sports Assembly is the lead agency for the development and implementation of this East End Strategic Plan 2013-16, with support from the Northern Mallee Primary Care Partnership.
The development of an updated East End Strategic Plan is an exciting new chapter for the continued progression of the East End.
The East End Strategic Plan 2013 - 16 is built upon the input and ideas from the East End community as well as those agencies who work closely in and with the East End community. Consultation was a core component of this plan
The East End Strategic Plan 2013-16 has a focus on:
· Identifying, acknowledging and building upon East End assets
· Capacity building of East End residents, groups and the
community as a whole
· Improving coordination of services and building on opportunities
· Preventative health measures
· Pathways to self-sustainability, and
· Encouranging and enabling better connections with the services,
resources and opportunities located in the wider Mildura
DOWNLOAD THE EAST END STRATEGIC PLAN 2013-16 BELOW